**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
The clocks have gone back, the leaves are turning and it’s less than EIGHT WEEKS until Christmas… how did that happen?! To spice up one lucky persons month we’re running a competition to win a £50 voucher for AWB Textiles.
To be in with a chance of winning just ‘like’ our Facebook page and ‘like’ the competition post, it really is that simple!
You could share the love with friends and family by tagging them in the post so they can enter as well :)
We’ll select the lucky winner at random at the end of the month – good luck!
Just ‘like’ our Facebook page and ‘like’ the competition post, it really is that simple!
£50 worth of vouchers to spend on AWB Textiles (either in our shop or from our website).
Competition Terms & Conditions
– The competition is being run by AWB Textiles (A. W. Bent Limited), company number 00423794, trading address: Union Mill, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9AL United Kingdom
– You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
– To enter the competition, you simply need to “Like” the competition post and “Like” the “AWB Textiles” Facebook page.
– The opening date for this competition is Thursday 1st November at 10:30am.
– The closing date for this competition is Thursday 29th November at midday.
– All entries meeting the outlined requirements will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected.
– The winner will receive £50 worth of vouchers to spend in the AWB Textiles shop or up to £50 credit to use on the website. There is no cash alternative and no change will be given if you don’t spend the full £50.
– Judges decision is final.
– No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to AWB Textiles and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and not shared with any third party. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion will be directed to AWB Textiles.